The Abstract deadline for Invited, Oral or Poster is by March 09, 2017
and notification of presentation acceptance is by March 16, 2017.
Abstract template Download:
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged (No page limit).
- For the email attachments, word file ONLY acceptable – No PDF can be accepted due to the editorial purpose.
- Choose correct type of abstract template: Invited Oral, Regular Oral or Poster.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
* Abstracts from Invited Speakers are already accepted with the invitation.
* The acceptance notifications will be sent to only those attendees with regular talks and poster presenters.
Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted presentations are invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewed as journal articles . The followings are possible publishing titles:
- 3D Research (Springer, ESCI, SCOPUS, EI-Compendex)
- Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics (CBB) (Springer, IF: 1.627)
- Microelectronic Engineering (ME) (Elsevier, IF: 1.277)
- Journal of Advances in Nanomaterials (JAN)
- Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology Open Access (NNOA)
<Note for full paper submitters>
Format: Please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion.’ After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal they wish to publish.) Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be directed to corresponding author(s).
Review Process: After the journal assignment by the committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.
* Full papers should be received by email prior to the conference (before June 26, 2017).
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org